Business Developer LatAM Educational Platform
Are you keen on joining a European Edtech company? Are you passionate about improving and changing the life of teachers? After a great success story in Germany and a very promising launch in Spain in June 2021, we are now hiring an Ambassador for our Education Platform for teachers by teachers for Latin America (main focus will be Mexico, Chile and Argentina).
As part of our Spanish/LatAm team, your main mission is to co-build the biggest sharing community for Spanish speaking teachers with a strong focus on the LatAm countries. What a challenge!
You will leverage your strong network among the education industry by building strong bridges with teachers and influencers. You will be supported by an expert team in marketing, copyright, content and tech with a consolidated knowledge of our product and experience in other markets. Are you ready to co-create outstanding success in the LATAM educators community?
In the role you will:
- Build a strong network of teachers in LatAm, content creators, publishers/editorials who create high-quality teaching material and who are ideally active on networks (via blogs, social media accounts, etc.).
- Convince key players in the education community to share their material via our platform.
- Design in cooperation with the marketing department business acquisition campaigns and business improvement actions.
- Follow up on teachers to make sure they are satisfied and that they take advantage of being part of our platform community and continue sharing material.
- Ensure the quality of the material uploaded by sharing our methodology and usage of our platform with teachers
- Become our brand ambassador in the markets and lead external communication relations (social media and press).
- Report KPI’s and business evolution
You will bring:
- Between 7-10+years of professional experience as a marketing/sales professional or edupreneur in the education/publishing industry for schools.
- You can leverage a big network of contacts in the education field
- You know the LATAM education system, curriculum and teacher profiles, expectations and motivations
- You are an active player in social media channels being involved and active in teaching or education groups
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous experience in Agile working environment would be a plus
- Naturally passionate for education and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- A strong relationship builder, communicator and networker
- Eager to learn, bring a growth mindset and an enthusiastic attitude
- Business and sales oriented oriented (with social approach but business profit focus)
- Somebody who enjoys meeting and helping people grow by sharing your knowledge, network and competences.
- A great teamplayer
- A doer and solid decision taker
- Somebody who likes to have fun and bring a LATAM sense of humour to the team
Before sending us your application, make sure you not only meet the requirements and skills listed above, but you are also able to inspire us with a real self-made story about your love, passion and motivation for the teaching industry. We are looking for a true education lover!!!
Who we are:
In order to enjoy working with us, you should fit in with our core values. We are team-oriented, curious and eager to learn. We appreciate the courage to try something new, even if something goes wrong from time to time. We are happy about infectious good humour. We care for each other - and for our teachers out there. And we tackle things with creativity and commitment, especially when things get complicated.
If that sounds like you, then you have a unique opportunity to make a lasting change in the LatAm education system. You can work independently and implement your ideas. And all this with flexible working hours - we are a remote-first-company!
Please apply with a CV and application letter where you explain your network and strategy to start this role. Without a letter we will not consider your application. Please also upload ideally a 1 minute video in the URL space provided where you present yourself and explain your motivation and story.
We are looking forward to your application.