HR & Operations Administrative Assistant
Do you love to learn? Are you passionate about processes and having everything in order and under control? Do you want to participate in developing the school model of the future? Then, this may be the role for you…
Learnlife is seeking a multi-talented HR & Operations Administration Specialist to join our Operations & HR team.
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are creating a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today’s and future generations. Get a glimpse of how we learn here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPQ5_p-3NCA
This is a startup! So we are looking for someone who is collaborative, communicates well, understands the importance of strong personal relationships and thrives in a fast-paced, innovative and agile environment.
You will play a vital role in supporting the People & Operations Leads in all administrative and logistical processes. Your involvement will be instrumental in fostering a great people experience internally for the Core Team.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of the People department carrying out organizational tasks
- providing clerical and administrative support to our Operations and People Processes
- compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- communicating with payroll & accounting agency when necessary
- Health and safety coordination with external partner
- assisting with the onboarding process for new employees (preparing documentation and other materials)
- Administrative support for the finance team
- Bachelor’s degree in Labour Relations or Business Administration.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and Spanish.
- Excellent accounting knowledge.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and perfectionist.
- High work ethics and trustworthiness.
- Comfortable working with people: you will be involved in multiple sensible issues with the different employees.
- Willing to present initiative and responsibility for the processes.
If you are up for your next challenge, please apply with
- your CV and/or portfolio,
- a short 1-minute video that introduces you, your interest in the position and your passion as an educator. PLEASE upload your video as a URL in the provided space.
At Learnlife, our culture of creativity and innovation is predicated on a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to creating an inclusive community where difference is valued. Everyone is unique and celebrated at Learnlife. All members of our community--families, learners, core team, partners, investors--feel safe to be their authentic selves.