Are you passionate about positively changing education worldwide? Are you a native English-speaking marketer who wants to move into a purpose-driven organisation? Then this may be the role for you...
Learnlife is seeking a multi-talented Marketing Lead to co-create our overall marketing strategy and be very hands-on at the same time.
Learnlife’s mission is to create a paradigm shift in learning worldwide. We are unleashing a new learning model that empowers happy, lifelong learners, and is responsive to the needs and preferences of today’s and future generations. Get a glimpse of what we are working on our Youtube channel.
You will play a vital role to engage our customers, promote our brand and send the right message about Learnlife to the world. Your involvement will be instrumental in growing and executing our vision globally.
- Guide marketing strategy and team, bringing overall organisational direction into concrete yearly/monthly/weekly/daily priorities and tasks.
- Decide on budget allocation, and monitor and analyse channel performance to capitalise on what is working and switch out what is not.
- Coordinate marketing team effort, look after its people and connect it to the larger organisational purpose.
- Seek out and act as the main coordinator/point of contact with agencies and freelancers.
- Lead the building, analysis, and tweaking of customer journeys to ensure contacts have the best experience possible, from first point of awareness to lead all the way to Customer and beyond into Evangelist.
- Coordinate performance marketing campaigns, from setting strategy to planning and overseeing every point in the funnel, tweaking and optimising campaigns as you go along.
- Lead content strategy, including website, blog posts, social media, email marketing, downloadables, sales documentation, etc., working together with a Content Strategist, Blog Writer, and other members of the Learnlife team.
- Lead Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts together with our Content Strategist, ensuring we are appearing high in SERPs.
- Act as the final editor for content, and write quality content for press, our website, video scripts, etc., in line with Learnlife’s brand and messaging.
- Regularly dig into data in order to monitor and report on marketing performance.
- Champion technological implementation and usage (e.g. marketing automation tools, CRM, CMS, etc.).
You will bring:
- A track record of minimum 5-10 years in establishing and executing marketing plans, ideally in a start-up environment
- You have a degree in business administration or marketing, and may also have an MBA.
- You are fluent in English and ideally Spanish and have worked cross-culturally and in remote settings.
- You are a superstar at keeping oversight, an organisational master project manager who is very strong in prioritising.
- You excel at making things happen and have a great passion for social impact ventures.
- You are comfortable working both hands-on and at a strategic level.
- You are great at seeing the big picture and not forgetting about the details.
- You have a detail-oriented, analytical mind who knows their way around a spreadsheet, eager to whip up reports and dig into numbers, and synthesise data into valuable insight.
- You are a creative person who loves to write and edit, and has an eye for design and aesthetics.
- You bring experience leading teams and are a servant leader who is great at getting the best out of people.
- You enjoy building and scaling an organisation and holding things together.
- You thrive in fast-paced, changing, complex environments where agility and resilience are required.
- A positive personality with a growth mindset
What we offer:
- Strong social Impact.
- A dynamic, ambitious and human team - a rare combination!
- Very flexible work times - you choose when you work as long the work is done.
- Lively Hubs in Barcelona and Castelldefels where you can work and meet teams, as well as the option to work partially from home.
If you are up for your next challenge, please apply with
- Your CV and/or portfolio
- a brief letter (no more than one typed page) that outlines your motivation.
- a short 1 minute video where you introduce yourself as a person, with your passions and why Learnlife. PLEASE upload your video as a URL in the provided space.