Social Media Team Lead
Become part of a growing impact EdTech start up and support educators to teach at their best.
Many teachers love Eduki already! More than 700.000 teachers using over 150.000 materials on our platform. Millions of downloads have led to great success so far.
We are in a growth spurt - in order to support our marketing team and to reach the next level of growth, we are looking for a Social Media Team Lead.
As a Social Media Team Lead, you will make an important contribution by setting the vision for our organic social media strategy and ensure impactful and inspiring campaigns based on data driven approaches. This is thanks to your deep understanding in Social Media from a strategic perspective and your passion for leading teams and people
What you'll be doing:
- Lead, coach and develop the social media team
- Define your global social media vision and strategy and guide your team within the local adaptation
- Define quantitative and qualitative targets based on relevant and measurable KPIs to ensure continuous improvement and growth in each market
- Ensure social media mix being state of the art in terms of formats, tooling, channel etc.
- Develop and implement processes for an effective workflow within the team and across teams
- Ensure continuous testing, analyzing and optimizing of new initiatives and channels based on an extensive reporting system
- Work closely with the Brand, CRM, and Performance Marketing teams to ensure that social media plans are effectively integrated into our marketing campaigns
What you should bring
- At least five years of professional experience with Social Media (strategy design and implementation)
- You know how to define the global Social Media vision and to translate it into local strategies and goals
- You bring minimum two years of experience leading multicultural teams (you must be passionate about leading and developing people)
- You love numbers and can easily translate data into actions
- You know how to manage and coordinate multiple projects and stakeholders
- Fluent level of English. German, Spanish or French would be a plus
- You bring previous experience within the education sector or have a heartwarming story to tell why you care so much about teachers, education and students
- Good communication skills
- Leading skills and collaborative approach
- Strategic mindset
- Good analytical skills