During a Vision Tour you will be led by our expert learning guides and engage with our learners to experience what it is like to be a learner or learning guide at Learnlife.
Our expert learning guides will deliver a variety of hour-long sessions that you can choose from when we co-design your own Vision Tour:
- Discovering the Studio Model
- Learning Space Design
- Starting a Hub
- Intro to Methodologies
- Online Learning
- A Day in the Life of a Learning Guide
- The Profile of a Lifelong Learner
- Building a Dream Team
- Intro to Learnlife Elements: A Roadmap to Support a New Paradigm
- Shaping Culture, Shifting Mindsets
- Community Well-Being
- Eco Hub Experience (Primary years focus)
- Eco Hub Sustainable Approaches to Design
- Urban Hub and Secondary Programmes
Vision Tour dates are based on learning team and learner availability throughout a typical northern hemisphere school year.
Please click the button below to register your interest in a Vision Tour
Looking for more info? Contact us, and we will be happy to answer your questions.